Asking Price $94,500
Listing Type REO / Bank Owned
Property Type Condominium
Source Fannie Mae
incredible 2 bedroom 2 bath condo built in 1998. located in beautiful burnt store marina, a desirable gated community right on the harbor! this waterfront condo has 890 sq ft of living space and community features golf, tennis courts and a heated community pool! outstanding sunsets on your balcony, a full service marina and minutes from the gulf of mexico make this the perfect place to call home. this is a homepath financing property and requires no appraisal and no mi mortgage insurance! more information has been left at the home for your benefit and see attached in mls. purchase this property for as little as 3 percent down! approved for homepath mortgage financing. this property is also approved for homepath renovation mortgage financing
Boca Grande, Vacation, Fishing, Boating Information Below:
Boca Grande Fishing and Boating information. We had a great time in boca grande this Sunday. The water was about 40 degrees. At this location in boca grande we caught Pompano and Spanish Mackerel.. Top water fishing lures did not work to well. The best bait we have found for on shore fishing are shrimps. The tide was coming in for about an hour. However the tide changed and started heading back out. We had the most action during the shift between tides. If you’re wondering what types of fish are in Boca Grande Florida . I have provide a list below of what you could catch when your fishing in Boca Grande Florida.
Types of fish in Boca Grande Florida:
The list goes on and on. I urge you to visit Boca Grande Florida. It’s a great place to relax and have fun. But the scenery and water view are remarkable and some what breath taking.
Gasparilla Inn & Club
500 Palm Ave
Boca Grande, Florida
Boca Grande Fishing Information:
Go Fish Charters, Inc.
Knight Brothers Charters
391 Lee Avenue
Boca Grande Boating Rentals:
5800 Gasparilla Road
Boca Grande Real Estate & Condo Sales Help call Jessica Coleman licensed Realtor (941) 249-2366 for showings or visit her website at http://www.FlaOpenHouse.com
How To Find Port Charlotte Florida Vacation Rentals? Have you had trouble finding that perfect vacation rental home in Port Charlotte Florida. It’s not easy searching for the perfect vacation home. That Port Charlotte vacation rental that was for rent last week may or may not be available. Always plan ahead of time when vacationing. Some people like to wing it!, by the spur of the moment. However this could be a disaster waiting to happen. Especially when you have young kids on your Port Charlotte vacation.
Here are some tips for vacationing below:
- Planing – make sure you plan ahead and use a check list so you don’t forget anything.
- Budget – look out for things you may want, but do not need.
- Rest – when driving long distance it’s always key to have a good nights sleep before getting on the road. (Even truck drives need sleep.)
- Safety – don’t forget the first aid kit. You never know when someone may need a Band–Aid.
- Enjoy– take time to look around and see what Port Charlotte florida has to offer, like Port Charlotte beach, fishing, shopping, parks, hotels, restaurants, Punta Gorda – charlotte harbor, riverwood golf club, bowland, kidstar park, cayo costa and more…I hope you enjoy your vacation in Port Charlotte Florida. If you need any help finding punta gorda florida vacation rentals, sarasota florida s, englewood florida vacation rentals, venice florida vacation rentals, north port florida vacation rentals, kings gate port charlotte rentals, vacation rentals in port charlotte fl, port charlotte florida real estate Call Jessica Coleman licensed Realtor (941) 249-2366 or visit her website at http://www.FlaOpenHouse.com
Should You Allow Pets In Your Port Charlotte Rental Home? Having a Rental property can help you save for retirement. Many people are getting in on the rental game. Yes owning a rental home can be just like playing a game. Every time you choose a potential renter to occupy your Port Charlotte rental property. It’s like rolling the dice. Some time you score big, and sometime you CRAP OUT…. This picture below, tell a story of a landlord that, did not want pets in his rental home. As you can see, the tenets had other plans. They have left this rental home in such a horrible mess. Leaving this landlord to pick up the pieces. No pun intended….. Well the moral of the story is hire a professional local Port Charlotte rental management company that can properly manage your rental home in Port Charlotte.
Are You Looking For The Following Services In Port Charlotte Florida: