- Reinforce the bottom of all boxes.
- Pack one room at a time and label each box with room and contents.
- Fill unused space in boxes with paper or filler to prevent shifting.
- Mark boxes containing fragile items clearly with “Fragile”. Load these boxes on top and secure in place.
- Disassemble any items you can.
- Wrap sharp corners to prevent them from puncturing or scratching other items.
- Move valuables, houseplants, swim gear, and necessities with you, not in the truck. Moving can be a hard task in hand. However if you plane ahead it should be an easier process moving / relocating to Port Charlotte Florida or any destination.Here are a few related search term for relocating below:
|self service move, self move basics, compare self service move, compare full service move, self service move cost, self service moving